Skip to main content

I like, enjoy, smile at, love...

I don't know why these good things appeared all at once, but they sure make me happy.


I wish there was a scratch and sniff button I could add. Lilacs have the most incredible smell. It might be my favorite scent. I also love...



eating these babies. I don't know when I decided I enjoy eating Fruit Loops, but I sure do. Yum! I am also having fun with...




the World Cup being held in South Africa. I think it's because I lived in South America and realized what a futbol culture really was. I also like screaming 'GOAL' really loudly. It may be the one word known around the world. Plus, Chile and the USA are both playing, and I also have a brother in Africa. I also have fun watching...


I am cheering for the Celtics. I feel great about it unless they do miserably. I am not quite as obsessed with them as my brother-in-law, Daniel. I bet he wore green to church today to show his pride. I am also feeling great about this place...



Idaho. I am a home body. I left for a few days, and when I came back I was sure glad about it. I like how we are simple, hardworking, loyal, faithful, industrious, family oriented, and kind in Idaho. I think I like it even more because the people I love the most are here. (Note - some people move away for a bit, but I know where their hearts are.)


(some Dunn family members struggle keeping their eyes open in pictures)

Next, is a really special place...


After a couple weeks off, I'm back. I have the privilege of working here every Saturday at the crack of dawn or maybe even earlier. I love it it though and have learned more about myself, about my Heavenly Father, and about my Savior Jesus Christ. We are our best selves when we are in the temple. It's because we feel the measure of our creation. President Christensen, the temple president, loves to point out the chandeliers in the temple. He explains that they represent Jesus Christ and His perfect love for us. They hang directly over important places, and their light spreads evenly throughout the rooms they are in and doesn't cast shadows. The atonement does the same. It provides light rather than darkness and is available to everyone in every part of the world. It's nice to feel that tender love, and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. Finally, you all know that I love shoes...




Well, I really like SANDALS!


It is trying to become summer time in Idaho, and I bet it will make it soon and then I can wear them every single day. I think I must be a lucky girl. I hope you all have things that make you happy.


(The majority of these images are not mine, and I claim no ownership.)




Comments

  1. I am pretty sure that I enjoy all of these things as well including you. Yesterday I almost picked some lilacs from grandmas bushes but I don't think she would of appreciated it.... so I didn't. maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quote from a cryptogram I did once said something along the lines of, you know a good friend when you say, you too!?!!

    This list yet again tells me why we're friends. It's a great list and I'm glad you have so much to smile about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Take Me Away

My friend Rebecca gave me the charge to post pictures of someone important in my life. I am not good at blogging, but because I like Rebecca and because she lives all the way in Texas, I will oblige. It all started back when I was born. I was born into a family with many interesting and wonderful dynamics. One aspect of my life that many don't recognize is that I love riding horses. I am not an expert equestrian, but those amazing animals were part of my childhood. My mom's dad is a horseman, and my mom is a cowgirl. I grew up riding and I think I have some of my grandpa and mom's horse blood in me. High school came along and with it so did the Dixie Chicks' song, "Cowboy take me away." I loved the song so much I even learned the words to it, which doesn't occur very often for me. That's another story though. Its words portray a picture of what seemed like a nice future at the time - a cowboy, boots, hard work, kissing and howling into the moonlight, a

it finally happened...

well folks, it finally happened. he picked up the ring, he popped the question, he talked to my dad, and i said yes.

It's been awhile....

I think there are three of you who read my blog. You're all a big deal though, so I decided to write again for you three people. I am hoping this post may be slightly therapeutic too, because I sure need some of that. We are on week five of our school year, and it seems like every time I get slightly comfortable something occurs that makes me very uncomfortable. I won't divulge too many details, but needless to say I came away feeling violated, disgusting, and not very trusting. Luckily for me, the scriptures had just the right answers when I needed them most. I am reading about Mormon in the actual book of Mormon. He is dealing with the Nephites who are described as being so disobedient that Mormon doesn't give a full account "that ye might not have too much sorrow because of the wickedness of this people." (Mormon 5: 9) Sound like a world we live in? Mormon previously states a perfect description of my feelings of this "wicked" state when he shares his